Melon Development is a new, expanding company that works with top talent in the gaming industry. Working with us, you can expect to partner with many clients with many projects in mind. Hours are flexible and contractors work remotely.
Full & Part Time
Melon Development is seeking Web Developers who like to work in a fast-paced and everchanging environment.
- Work on the backend and frontend of client applications and websites
- Meeting deadlines consistently while producing quality work
- Maintaining old projects to ensure stability
- 2+ Years experience with a modern, backend language: PHP/NodeJS/etc.
- Great in a team and excellent communication skills.
- Public work or the ability to show history of works.
- Great time management skills and the ability to communicate problems or delays.
- An eye for design and some CSS/LESS experience
- Experience using JIRA for issue and task tracking
- Experience with Discord for communication
Full & Part Time
Melon Development is seeking Java Developers that have experience with Minecraft servers. You'll be working on a project with an established community, proven concept, and awesome staff team.
- Develop and manage the library for internal products
- Work with clients and partners actively on assigned projects
- Put creative ideas and concepts to use in your work!
- 2+ Years of Java Experience
- 1+ Year of working with Bukkit/Spigot/Similar
- Experience working in a highly-optimized environment capable of handling 300+ players
- Public work or plugins that you can share to demonstrate your abilities.
- Experience with MySQL and Redis
- Lots of experience with Git, Maven, and Gradle.
- Creatively minded with lots of ideas for improving the default Minecraft experience
Melon Development is seeking 2 support agents who strive to assist customers with questions and technical issues. This position is for the upcoming release of CubedPay later this year.
- Monitor and respond to customer tickets via internal ticketing software
- Resolve billing issues, account problems, and provide general support
- Escalate customer-impacting issues to the development team
- Available daily to handle tickets and maintain a < 24 hour response time
- Prior customer service experience
- Willing to work weekends when necessary
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiar with ticket systems such as Zendesk and HelpScout
- Excellent attention to detail
- Speaks multiple languages
Customer Experience Specialist
Music on Us
PAID FOR SPOTIFY (OR EQUAL EQUIVILENT)
(After 3 months)
Meet Melon development partners and clients in-person
(AFTER 1 YEAR)
No Set Schedules
FLEXIBLE HOURS & DAYS OFF
We have an office, and lots of beaches
(After 6 months)
Company google account with unlimited storage
Since work is client oriented, you'll almost always have something new and different to work on
Ready to Apply?
In order to be able to respond to everyone, we ask that all applicants meet at least the required qualifications for the position you're applying for. In order to work with us, you need to be willing to sign a contractor agreement, non-disclosure agreement, and have the ability to fill out a W-9 Form (or equivalent for your country of residence).
In your email, include the following information:
- In the subject field: The name of the position you're applying for, and whether it's full time or part time.
- Previous work and references that relate to the position you're applying for
- An up-to-date copy of your resume
- Your favorite ice cream flavor. This is the more important part, obviously.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to working with you.