Melon Development is a new, expanding company that works with top talent in the gaming industry. Working with us, you can expect to partner with many clients with many projects in mind. Hours are flexible and contractors work remotely.
Melon Development is seeking a UI designer who loves to create experiences used by thousands.
- Design and create beautiful interfaces that our customers interact with
- Create, improve, and use wire frames, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and communicate your interaction ideas using these methods
- Continually keep yourself up to date with industry standards
- Ensure final designs in our apps meet your vision for the product design and overall feel
- At least 1 year of similar experience with a portfolio to show for it
- Hands-on experience with creating wireframes and prototypes using your software of choice
- Experience with tools such as Photoshop and Sketch
- Understanding of basic front-end markup languages: HTML5, CSS3, JS
- Creative ideas
- Be open to receiving criticism and customer feedback
- Experience designing both web apps and iOS apps
- Experience with Slack for team communication
- Experience making icons and graphics is a huge plus
- A love of gaming
Music on Us
PAID FOR SPOTIFY (OR EQUAL EQUIVILENT)
(After 3 months)
Enjoy RANDOM pizza parties, because why not?
Since work is client oriented, you'll almost always have something new and different to work on
Company google account with unlimited storage
Meet Melon development partners and clients in-person
(AFTER 1 YEAR)
No Set Schedules
FLEXIBLE HOURS & DAYS OFF
Ready to Apply?
In order to be able to respond to everyone, we ask that all applicants meet at least the required qualifications for the position you're applying for. In order to work with us, you need to be willing to sign a contractor agreement, non-disclosure agreement, and have the ability to fill out a W-9 Form (or equivalent for your country of residence).
In your email, include the following information:
- In the subject field: The name of the position you're applying for, and whether it's full time or part time.
- Previous work and references that relate to the position you're applying for
- An up-to-date copy of your resume
- Your favorite ice cream flavor. This is the more important part, obviously.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to working with you.